Madhya Pradesh High court declared result for grade fourth recruitment.
Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur has invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website for the 739 post of Sweeper, Driver, Mali, Group D Watchman and various other Post. MP High Court 739 Grade IV Post Recruitment 2017-2018 all details given below.
MP High Court, Jabalpur invites applications for all district of MP. Candidate can apply for any one district in Madhya Pradesh. We are trying to give you all information about this vacancy on our website.
All details about MP High Court, Jabalpur vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
|MP High Court 739 Grade IV Post Recruitment 2017-2018|
|Post Name||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Eligibility||Age Limit as on 01/01/2017|
|Driver||26||04||04||06||40||Class 8th Exam with Valid LMV Driving License||Min : 18
Max : 40
|Peon, Watchman and Water Carrier||324||75||61||98||558||Class 8th Exam Passed in Any Recognised Board in India|
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General: 200/-
- SC/ST/OBC : 100/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or though nearest MP Online Kiosk.
MP High Court 739 Group D Post Result 2017-2018 – 739 Post
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on documents verification and Screening Interview, Skill Test and Main Interview.
[मैन इंटरव्यू 30 अंको का होगा जिसके बाद अंको के अनुसार मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार की जाएगी और अभियर्थियों की नाम प्रकाशित किये जाएंगे|]
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 05/12/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 31/12/2017
- Last Date for Correction : 03/01/2018
- Screening Interview Date : 28/01/2018
- Main Interview Date : 25/02/2018
How to download High Court 739 Group D Post Result 2017-2018?
- Go to the official website of the “MP High Court, Jabalpur” on Mp-Online Website https://mphc.mponline.gov.in/portal/Services/MPHC/index.aspx?loginType=K.
- Click on the link which is given below.
- Select your district and check your roll number or name.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Download Admit Card