MPPEB Assistant Sub Inspector and Subedar Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.mponline.gov.in for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC) and Subedar (Stenographer).
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Total Post: 508
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post||Education Qualification|
|1.||Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC)||381||1. 12th Passed2. CPCT Hindi Passed 3. Computer Diploma and Degree|
|2.||Subedar (Stenographer)||127||1. 12th Passed2. CPCT Hindi Passed 3. Stenography speed of 100 wpm 4. Computer Diploma and Degree|
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2017
- Minimum Age : 18
- Maximum Age : 25
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
MPPEB Assistant Sub Inspector and Subedar Recruitment 2017
Application Fee :
- General : 570/-
- SC / ST / OBC : 320/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Skill Test, physical Test and Document Verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in from 01/09/2017 to 15/09/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 01/09/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment :20/09/2017
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: First week of October
- date for written test for all disciplines: 07/10/2017 and 08/10/2017
Steps to apply for MPPEB Assistant Sub Inspector and Subedar Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (www.mponline.gov.in)
- Click on the link of Vyapam.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.