NFL Recruitment 2017: National Fertilizer Limited invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through website www.nfl.cbtexam.in for the post of Management Trainee HR and Marketing.
Those Candidates who Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Management Trainee HR and Marketing
Total Post: 36 Post
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|Management Trainee HR||12||Max 29||MBA Degree with Minimum 60% Marks with Specialization in HR or Equivalent Branch|
|Management Trainee Marketing||24||Max 29||MAX /PGDBM Degree with Minimum 60% Marks with B.Sc. Agriculture Exam Passed at Least 60% Marks|
Age Limit as on: 31/08/2017
- Minimum Age: 18
- Maximum Age: 29
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 735/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the written exam, document verification, and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nfl.cbtexam.in from 15/08/2017 to 06/09/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin: 15/08/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 06/09/2017
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: Sept 2017
- The tentative date for the written test for all disciplines: 23/09/2017
Steps to apply for NFL Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the National Fertilizer Management Trainee (www.nfl.cbtexam.in)
- Click on the link “Emitra“
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
व्हाट्सएप्प या टेलीग्राम पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप या टेलीग्राम ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here