Navy Chargeman Admit Card 2019: Indian Navy invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ for 172 posts of Chargeman (Mechanic) & Chargeman (Ammunition and Explosive).
All details about Navy Chargeman vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
Total Post: 172
Chargeman (Ammunition and Explosive)
- Chargeman (Mechanic): Passed Engineering Diploma (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Production) with 2-year experience.
- Chargeman (Ammunition and Explosive): Passed Engineering Diploma in Chemical with 2-year experience.
Age Limit as on:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- General/OBC: 205/-
- All Category Female:0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Shortlisting, Written Exam, Documents Verification.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 13/05/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 26/05/2019
How to apply for Navy Chargeman Admit Card 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the Indian Navy https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- Click on the link “Registration”
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.
|Download Admit Card|