NIACL AO Pre Admit Card 2019: The New India Assurance Company Ltd [NIACL] has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through website www.newindia.co.in for 312 posts of Administrative Officers [AO].
All details about NIACL Recruitment 2018-19 such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
Post Name: Administrative Officers
Total Post : 312 Post
NIACL – Discipline wise Vacancies: 312 Posts for Administrative Officers
- Company Secretary – 2 Posts
- Legal – 30 Posts
- Finance & Accounts – 35 Posts
- Generalists – 245 Posts
- Company Secretary – Passed Bachelor or Master Degree in ACS or FCS from ICSI.
- Legal – Passed Bachelor or Master Degree in Law.
- Finance & Accounts – Passed Master Degree or MBA Finance or CA.
- Generalists – Passed Bachelor or Master Degree in any stream.
For all post at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.. Read Notifcation for more details
Age Limit as on: 01/12/2018
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PwBD: 100/-
- General/OBC: 600/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination – Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This would consist of 3 sections as follows:
- Phase – II: Main Examination – Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer the Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of the Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
|Section||Marks (Generalists)||Marks (Specialists)|
|Test of Reasoning||50||40|
|Test of English Language||50||40|
|Test of General Awareness||50||40|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||40|
|Test of Technical & |
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin: 10/12/2018
- Last Date for Application Form: 26/12/2018
- Phase-I Online Examination: 30/01/2019
- Phase-II Online Examination: 02/03/2019
- Date of downloading online admit card: 08/01/2019
How to Download NIACL AO Pre Admit Card 2019?
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the NIACL www.newindia.co.in.
- Click on the link “NIACL AO Pre Admit Card 2019”
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Download Admit card and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|