National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment 2017 National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in/frmMain.aspx for the post of Scientist B (Group A) and Scientific Technical Assistant A (Group B). Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Scientist B (Group A) and Scientific Technical Assistant A (Group B)
Total Post: 259
Education Qualification: Candidate should possess BE (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics and Communication) or M.Sc. with one year experience in relevant field.
Centre for Written Examinations and Interview:
1) Agartala 2) Ahmedabad 3) Aizwal 4) Bhopal 5) Bangalore 6) Chandigarh 7) Chennai 8) Dehradun 9) Delhi 10) Gangtok 11 ) Guwahati 12) Hyderabad 13) Imphal 14) Jammu 15) Jaipur 16) Kohima 17) Kolkata 18) Lucknow 19) Mumbai 20) Naharlagun 21) Patna 22) Port Blair 23) Raipur 24) Ranchi 25) Thiruvananthapuram 26) Shillong
Interviews shall be conducted only at Delhi.
Age Limit as on: 28/08/2017
- Minimum Age : not mention
- Maximum Age :30
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
NIELIT Scientist B and Technical Assistant A Vacancy 2017
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 800/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female : 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam,documents verification and Interview.
Scheme of written examination:
1. The Written Examination shall be Objective type and OMR based.
2. There will be total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 60 questions from Computer Science and 60 questions on Generic Area. The Generic Area will comprise of Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
3. Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in/frmMain.aspx from 28/07/2017 to 22/09/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 28/07/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 22/09/2017 till 5:30 PM
Steps to apply for (NIELIT) Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Recruitment 2017 (http://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in/frmMain.aspx)
- Click on the link.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
NIELIT Recruitment 2017- 259 Scientist B and Technical Assistant A Important Links
[यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।]