NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020: Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited [NLCIL] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through website https://www.nlcindia.com/new_website/index.htm for 259 posts of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET).
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
NLC India Limited is joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh.
Posting: Selected candidates are liable to be posted to any Unit/Area/Place under the control of NLCIL or any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary
company of NLCIL during the period of training or on regularisation.
Read Full Notification.
All details about NLC India Limited 259 Posts vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020 Post wise Details:
|Code||Discipline||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|001||Mechanical||125||Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical & Production Engineering.|
|002||Electrical (EEE)||65||Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering.|
|003||Electrical (ECE)||10||Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering.|
|004||Civil||05||Degree in Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering.|
|005||Control & Instrumentation||15||Degree in Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering.|
|006||Computer||05||Degree in Computer Science Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology OR Master’s degree in Computer Applications.|
|007||Mining||05||Degree in Mining Engineering.|
|008||Geology||05||M.Tech or M.Sc. in Geology.|
|010||Human Resource||10||Graduation and Post Graduation in Social Work.|
Age Limit as on: 01/03/2020
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- General/OBC: 854/-
- SC/ST/PH: 354/-
Applicants required to pay fees online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Computer-Based Exam, Documents Verification, and Interview.
Computer-Based Exam (CBT):
- Exam Time Duration: 02 Hours.
- The Question Paper will consist of two parts.
- Part-I with 40 questions on Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation, and General English and Part-II with 80 Questions on Professional Knowledge (Discipline related).
- For a wrong answer chosen, there will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1/4 mark (0.25 mark) will be deducted.
- The question paper will be in English language Only.
- The qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Examination for shortlisting for a personal interview is 50% for General & EWS AND 40% for Other Category.
- Online Application Begin: 18/03/2020
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 30/05/2020
- Tentative date of Examination: June 2020
How to apply for NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the NLC https://www.nlcindia.com/new_website/index.htm.
- Click on the link “Career”.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.