NTPC ITI and Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2019: National Thermal Power Corporation [NTPC] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://ntpccareers.net/ for the 79 posts of ITI, Diploma Trainee exclusively for eligible land oustees of ntpc-lara project.
Read Full Notification.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Advt No. : WRII/Raipur 01/2019
All details about NTPC ITI and Diploma Trainee job such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
Total Post and Post Name: 79 Posts
- ITI Electrician: 30 Posts [Gen: 14, EWS: 03, OBC: 01, SC: 03, ST: 09]
- ITI Fitter: 16 Posts [Gen: 09, EWS: 01, OBC: 0, SC: 01, ST: 05]
- ITI Instrument: 23 Posts [Gen: 07, EWS: 01, OBC: 00, SC: 01, ST: 03]
- Diploma Electrical: 05 Posts [Gen: 04, EWS: 00, OBC: 00, SC: 00, ST: 01]
- Diploma Mechanical: 05 Posts [Gen: 04, EWS: 00, OBC: 00, SC: 00, ST: 01]
- Assistant General: 05 Posts [Gen: 04, EWS: 00, OBC: 00, SC: 00, ST: 01]
- Lab Assistant: 06 Posts [Gen: 05, EWS: 00, OBC: 00, SC: 00, ST: 01]
- ITI Electrician: ITI from Electrician Trade.
- ITI Fitter: ITI from Fitter Trade.
- ITI Instrument: ITI from Instrument Mechanic or Electronics Trade.
- Diploma Electrical: Diploma from Electrical or Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Diploma Mechanical: Diploma from Mechanical or Producation Engineering.
- Assistant General: Graduation with 30 WPM English Typing.
- Lab Assistant: B.Sc. with Chemistry or Graduation in Industrial or Applied Chemistry.
Age Limit as on: 31/08/2019
- Maximum Age for ITI Holders: 37 Years
- Maximum Age for Diploma Holders: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for Others: 37 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/OBC: 0/-
- SC/ST/PH: 0/-
- All Category Female: 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test, Documents Verification.
Salary: Rs. 21,500/- to 24,000/- per Month
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin: 01/08/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 31/08/2019
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: Sept 2019
- Examination Date: Oct 2019
How to apply for NTPC ITI and Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the NTPC http://ntpccareers.net/.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.