Nuclear Power Corporation NPCIL 107 Posts Recruitment 2019: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd [NPCIL] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website https://www.npcil.nic.in/index.aspx for the 107 posts of Stenographer Grade I, Driver (Cum Pump Operator / Fireman), Pathology Lab Technician, Assistant Operation Theater, X-Ray Technician, Pharmacist, Assistant Grade I HR, Assistant Grade I C&MMM, Assistant Grade I F&A, Nurse Female and Nurse Male.
Read Full Notification.
All details about [Vacancy Name] Job such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how to, etc given below-
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Post Name & Total Posts: 107 Posts
- Stenographer Grade I: 24 Posts
- Driver (Cum Pump Operator / Fireman): 08 Posts
- Pathology Lab Technician: 01 Posts
- Assistant Operation Theater: 01 Posts
- X-Ray Technician: 01 Posts
- Pharmacist: 04 Posts
- Assistant Grade I HR: 06 Posts
- Assistant Grade I C&MMM: 08 Posts
- Assistant Grade I F&A: 08 Posts
- Nurse Female: 02 Posts
- Nurse Male: 02 Posts
Education Qualification: Click Here for qualification.
Age Limit as on: 06/11/2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Posts
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- हर पोस्ट के लिए आयु सिमा अलग अलग है| नोटिफिकेशन चेक करे|
- General/EWS/OBC: 0/-
- SC/ST/PH: 0/-
- All Category Female: 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test and Documents Verification.
- Online Application Begin: 17/10/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 06/11/2019
How to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation NPCIL 107 Posts Recruitment 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the NPCIL https://www.npcil.nic.in/index.aspx.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.
Nuclear Power Corporation NPCIL 107 Posts