ONGC Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2017 through GATE 2017: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has published the notification for promising, energetic and young Indian citizens for Recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs) at E-1 Level in Engineering and Geo-Sciences Disciplines through GATE-2017. The last date for submission of online applications is 27th April 2017.
Those Candidates Have Completed the Education and Physical Eligibility and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
यहाँ देखें, इस आर्टिकल में क्या-क्या है?
ONGC Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2017
GRADUATE TRAINEES Total – 721 Post
Category of posts
Age limit (except Drill./ Cementing)
Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
40 years (further relaxed by 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST)
- GATE – 2017: The desirous and eligible candidates are required to apply and appear in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017.
- The candidates possessing the requisite qualification for the advertised posts is required to apply and appear in the GATE-2017 in requires subjects only. The GATE-2017 Score in the subject mentioned against the posts of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for shortlisting the candidates for the further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the Management.
- Application Begin: 12/04/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online: 27/04/2017
- Last Date Fee Payment: 05/05/2017
- Period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading the Interview Call letters -> 07/05/2017 to 14/05/2017 (Tentative)
- Interview of Schedule -> 23 May,2017 (Tentative)