Ordnance Factory Group C Recruitment 2017 Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has advertised notification for the recruitment of 3880 Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled Workman) & Labour Group ‘C’ vacancies in different trades and various Ordnance Factories located across India.
Eligible candidates can apply online from 05-06-2017 to 26-06-2017. All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Details – 3880 Post
- Matric Class 10 Exam Passed with ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Post
- For labour post : 10 Exam Passed
Application Fee :
- General /OBC : 50/-
- SC / ST / PH / EXs : (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay Exam Fee Through Online Or Offline Fee Mode Only
Age Limit as on 26/06/2016 :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- Application Begin : 19/06/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10/07/2017
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 10/07/2017
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Ofb Admit Card : Notified Soon
HOW TO APPLY Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Group C :
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website http://www.ofb.gov.in .The Online applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 19.06.2017 to 10.07.2017.
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available through a link in the above mentioned website under the tab ‘Apply Online’ & ‘How to Apply’.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written examination, Trade Test (Practical) & Document Verification.