Oriental Insurance Administrative Officer Recruitment 2017: The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd Are Invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website orientalinsurance.org.in for the post of Administrative Officer AO Under Various Post.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
विभिन्न प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं की तैयारी के लिये महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न Click Here
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Oriental Insurance Recruitment 2017 Administrative Officer Online Form 2017
Post Name: Accounts, Actuaries, Engineer Automobile, Legal, Medical Officer, Generalist
Total Post: 300 –
|Post Name||Eligibility||Total Post|
|Accounts||Master Degree in Commerce with 60% Marks OR MBA (Finance) with 60% Marks OR CA OR ICAI Exam Passed SC / ST Candidates : 5% Relaxation||20|
|Actuaries||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Marks with 4 Actuaries Paper Exam Passed||02|
|Legal||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University General / OBC : 60%, SC / ST : 55% Marks||30|
|Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering in Any Recognized University with Minimum 60% Marks, SC / ST : 55% Marks Required||15|
|Generalist||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 60% Marks for SC / ST Candidates Required 55% Marks Only||223|
|Candidates Must Have Passed M.B.B.S Exam in Any Recognized University in India||10|
Age Limit as on: 30/07/2017
- Minimum Age : 21
- Maximum Age : 30
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per Govt recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 600/-
- ST/SC: 100/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.orientalinsurance.org.in from 18/08/2017 to 15/09/2017
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin :18/08/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment :15/09/2017
- Exam Date Tier I : 22/10/2017
- Exam Date Tier II : 18/11/2017
Steps to apply for Oriental Insurance Administrative Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Oriental Insurance (www.orientalinsurance.org.in)
- Click on the link and go to career tabe
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.