Rajasthan HC Translator 15 Posts Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan High Court [HC] Jodhpur and Jaipur invite applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/recruitment.php for the 15 posts of Translator.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
विभिन्न प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं की तैयारी के लिये महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न Click Here
Read Full Notification.
All details about Rajasthan HC Translator 15 Posts vacancies such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how to, etc given below-
Post Name: Translator
Total Post: 15 Posts
- General: 08
- EWS: 01
- OBC: 03
- SC: 02
- ST: 01
Education Qualification: Post Graduate in English Literature from any recognized university established by Law in India.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/EWS/OBC: 500/-
- SC/ST/PH: 350/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification and Interview.
- Online Application Begin: 10/02/2020
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 05/03/2020 up to 05:00 PM
How to apply for Rajasthan HC Translator 15 Posts Recruitment 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the High Court Rajasthan https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/recruitment.php.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.
|Registration || Login|