Rajasthan PSC Protection Officer Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/advertisements for 20 posts of Protection Officer.
All details about Rajasthan PSC vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 20 Vacancies
Post Name: Protection Officer
Education Qualification: Candidate should passed Bachelor Degree in Law or Master Degree in Social Work and knowledge of Hindi Written Devnagri Lipi with knowledge of rajasthani Culture.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Application Fee :
- General: 350/-
- OBC/BC: 250/-
- SC/ST : 150/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test, Documents Verification and Interview.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 05/04/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 19/05/2018
How to apply for Rajasthan PSC Protection Officer Recruitment 2018?
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the Rajasthan PSC (https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/advertisements) or Click on below link “Apply Online” from 05/04/2018 to 19/05/2018.
- Click on the link “Apply for Protection Officer”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future refrence.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|