Reserve Bank RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2017: Reserve Bank of India RBI Are Invited to Online Application Form 2017 for the Recruitment Post of Officer Grade B.
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
General : 83 | OBC : 42 | SC : 23 | ST : 13
Officers in Grade ‘B’ DR (General)- 145
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) DEPR- 12
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) DSIM- 4
Education Qualification as on 01/07/2017 :
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Marks.
- For SC / ST / PH : 50% Marks.
Age Limit as On 01/05/2017 :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per Rule
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 850/-
- SC / ST /PH: 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet or E Challan Fee Mode
Important Dates :
- Application Begin: 03/ 05/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online: 23/05/2017
- Last Date Fee Payment: 23/05/2017
- Exam Date Pre: 17/06/2017
- Exam Date Mains: 07/07/2017
Steps to apply for Reserve Bank RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the RBI (rbi.org.in)
- Follow the link to [email protected] at the bottom of the home page.
- Roll the mouse over the “Current Vacancies” tab and click on “Vacancies”.
- Click on the link for “Direct Recruitment for the posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR and DSIM in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams – 2017”.
- Read through the instructions carefully and click on the link for the “Online Application Form”.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.