Reserve Bank RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment Online Form 2017 : Reserve Bank of India RBI Are Invited to Online Application Form 2017 for the Recruitment Post of Officer Grade B Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment Details Total : 145 Post
General : 83 | OBC : 42 | SC : 23 | ST : 13
Officers in Grade ‘B’ DR (General)- 145
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) DEPR- 12
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) DSIM- 4
Education Qualification as on 01/07/2017 :
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Marks.
- For SC / ST / PH : 50% Marks.
Age Limit as On 01/05/2017 :
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per Rule
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet or E Challan Fee Mode
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 03/ 05/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 23/05/2017
- Last Date Fee Payment : 23/05/2017
- Exam Date Pre : 17/06/2017
- Exam Date Mains : 07/07/2017
Steps to apply for RBI Grade B officer posts:
- Go to the official website of the RBI (rbi.org.in)
- Follow the link to Opportunities@RBI at the bottom of the home page.
- Roll the mouse over the “Current Vacancies” tab and click on “Vacancies”.
- Click on the link for “Direct Recruitment for the posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR and DSIM in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams – 2017”.
- Read through the instructions carefully and click on the link for the “Online Application Form”.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment Important Links