Railway RRB Group D Result 2019: Railway Recruitment Board [RRB] has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/ for 62907 vacancies of Group D various Post 2018.
||RRB GROUP D RESULT 2019 || RAILWAY GROUP D RESULT LINK 2019 || RRB RAILWAY RESULT 2019 FOR GROUP D || ALL UPDATE ABOUT RRB RAILWAY GROUP D 2019 || RAILWAY D GROUP RESULT 2019 ||
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
You can check your result by roll number, which is given on admit card.
Now you can download your result.
All details about Railway RRB Group D vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
Total Post: 62907 Posts
- General: 31889 Posts
- OBC: 16502 Posts
- SC: 9453 Posts
- ST: 5060 Posts
Post Name: Group D in Railway, for more information click here.
Education Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10th class from any recognized board of India or Passed ITI from NCVT in respective trade. For all details about the post and qualification Click Here.
Age Limit as on: 01/07/2018
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 33 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 500/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female: 250/-
- Correction charge: 100/-
Applicants required to pay fees online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification, Physical Examination.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin: 10/02/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment:31/03/2018
- Tentative Examination Date: April/May 2018
- Result Date: 04/03/2019
How to download Railway RRB Group D Result 2019?
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of any RRB such as http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/.
- Click on the Result link.
- Check your roll number in the pdf file.
- Download the Result and take a printout for future reference.