SAIL Management Trainee Online Form 2018: Government of India, Steel Authority of India Limited [SAIL] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.sailcareers.com for 382 posts of Management Trainee.
Latest update: Emitra job portal gives you direct link to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited [SAIL].
Recruitment of 382 Management Trainees (Technical) in SAIL through GATE-2018.
All details about SAIL vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
|Management Trainee: 382 Post|
|Post Name||Total Post||Qualification||Age Limit as on 01/02/2018|
|Mechanical||125 Post||Candidates should have Degree in Engineering with 65% marks.||Maximum Age: 28|
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/OBC: 500/-
- SC/ST : 100/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Shortlisting on basis of GATE 2018, Documents Verification, GD and Interview.
- Online application Begin : 01/02/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 21/02/2018
How to apply for SAIL Management Trainee Online Form 2018?
- Go to the official website of the Government of India, Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|