SSC JE Online Application Form Link 2019
Staff Selection Commission [SSC] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://ssc.nic.in/ for post of Junior Engineer from Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts Branch.
JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL, ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL and QUANTITY SURVEYING & CONTRACTS) EXAMINATION, 2018
All details about SSC JE 2019 vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name: Junior Engineer
Education Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Engineering.
Age Limit as on: 01/08/2019
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- General/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST/PH: 0/-
- All Category Female: 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Exam I, Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test, Documents Verification and Interview.
For more details about syllabus please download notification.
- Online application Begin: 28/01/2019
- Last Date for online application: 25/02/2019 upto 05:00 PM
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment: 27/02/2019
- Last Date for Offline Fee Payment: 28/02/2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 23-09-2019 to 27-09-2019
- Date of Paper-II (Conventional): 29-12-2019
How to apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the SSC https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Click on the link “New Registration or Login”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.
|New Registration || Login|