Supreme Court Law Assistant Recruitment 2018: Supreme Court of India invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.sci.gov.in/ for the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant on short-term contractual basis.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
All details about SC Law Clerk vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
Education Qualification: Candidate should have passed Bachelor degree in LLB [LLB] from any recognised university in India and BA LLB final year student also apply for this post.
Age Limit as on: 28/02/2018
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee for all candidate : 200/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification and Interview.
Examination Centre: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 01/02/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 28/02/2018
How to apply for Supreme Court Law Assistant Recruitment 2018:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website https://jobapply.in/supremecourt2018feb/Default.aspx or Click on below link “Apply Online”.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|