Supreme Court Law Assistant Recruitment 2018: Supreme Court of India invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.sci.gov.in/ for the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant on short-term contractual basis.
All details about SC Law Clerk vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
Education Qualification: Candidate should have passed Bachelor degree in LLB [LLB] from any recognised university in India and BA LLB final year student also apply for this post.
Age Limit as on: 28/02/2018
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee for all candidate : 200/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification and Interview.
Examination Centre: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 01/02/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 28/02/2018
How to apply for Supreme Court Law Assistant Recruitment 2018:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website https://jobapply.in/supremecourt2018feb/Default.aspx or Click on below link “Apply Online”.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
व्हाट्सएप्प या टेलीग्राम पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप या टेलीग्राम ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here