UPPCL Result 2018: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://uppcl.org/en for the 2523 post of Office Assistant and Stenographer (Group C).
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Total Post: 2523
1.Office Assistant: 2296
- General: 1150
- OBC: 619
- SC: 482
- ST: 45
- Stenographer (Group C): 227
- General: 115
- OBC: 61
Office Assistant:: Bachelor Degree in any stream in any recognised University in India with Hindi Computer Typing 30 WPM.
Stenographer (Group C): Bachelor Degree in any stream in any recognised University in India with Hindi Computer Typing 30 WPM and Hindi Stenographer 60 WPM.
UPPCL Result 2018 – 2523 Post Office Assistant & Stenographer (Group C)
Age Limit as on: 01/07/2016
- Minimum Age : 21 years
- Maximum Age : 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 1000/-
- SC / ST : 700/-
- PH Candidate : 10/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Merit List, Skill Test and Documents Verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://uppcl.org/en from 14/12/2017 to 29/12/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin :14/12/2017
- Last date for online application :29/12/2017
- Last date for Fee Payment: 30/12/2017
- Date of downloading online admit card: 29/01/2018
- Tentative date for written test for all disciplines: September 2017
Steps to download Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Result 2018:
- Go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (http://uppcl.org/en).
- Click on the link “Result”
- Enter login ID and Password.
- Download Result.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
Download Admit Card