UPPCL Stenographer Skill Test Admit Card 2021: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited [UPPCL] has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website https://www.upenergy.in/uppcl/en/page/vacancy-results for the 18 posts of Stenographer III and Office Assistant III.
All details about UPPCL Stenographer OA Account Job such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how-to, etc given below-
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- Stenographer III: 15 Posts [OBC: 01, SC: 12, ST: 02]
- Office Assistant III: 03 Posts [ST: 03]
- Stenographer III: Graduation Passed with Hindi Stenographer Speed 60 WPM & Hindi Computer Typing Speed 30 WPM.
- Office Assistant III: Bachelor Degree in Commerce [B.Com] and Hindi Computer Typing Speed 30 WPM.
Age Limit as on: 01/07/2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- OBC: 1000/-
- SC/ST: 700/-
Applicants required to pay fees online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test, and Documents Verification.
- Online Application Begin: 23/10/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 14/11/2019
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: Dec Last 2019
- Skill Test Admit Card: 11/01/2021
How to Download UUPPCL Stenographer Skill Test Admit Card 2021:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the UPPCL https://www.upenergy.in/uppcl/en/page/vacancy-results.
- Click on the link “Admit Card”
- Enter the user ID and Password.
- Download Admit Card and take a print out for future reference.