UPSC CDS Exam 2017: Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.upsc.gov.in for the post of Combined Defence Service II CDS 2 Examination 2017(Indian Military Academy IMA, Air Force Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Officers Training Academy OTA).
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Combined Defence Service II CDS 2
Total Post: 414
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Indian Military Academy IMA||100|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Indian Naval Academy||45|
|Officers Training Academy OTA||237|
- For IMA & OTA : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
- For Naval Academy : Bachelor Degree in Engineering .
- For Airforce : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics & Math in 10+2 Level
Age Limit as on: 01/07/2018
- Minimum Age : 20
- Maximum Age : 24
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / Female : 0/-
- Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, documents verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsc.gov.in from 09/08/2017 to 08/09/2017.
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 09/08/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 08/09/2017 Upto 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date for Part II : 08/09/2017
- Exam Date : 19/11/2017
- Admit Card Available : October 2017
Steps to apply for UPSC CDS Exam 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission UPSC
- Click on the link.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.