UPSC Indian Economic Service IES Recruitment: Union Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://upsc.gov.in/ for the Indian Economic Service Examination 2020.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
About UPSC : The origin of the Public Service Commission in India is found in the First Dispatch of the Government of India on the Indian Constitutional Reforms on the 5th March, 1919 which referred to the need for setting up some permanent office charged with the regulation of service matters.
All details about UPSC IES 2020 such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name: UPSC Indian Economic Service 2020
|Post Name||Total Post||Education Qualification|
|Indian Economic Service IES||15||Passed / Appearing Post Bachelor / Master Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometric from Any Recognized University in India.|
Age Limit as on: 01/08/2018
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSC Rules.
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank Net Banking or Any Bank Debit Card, Credit Card, or E Challan Offline Mode
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 11/08/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 01/09/2020 upto 06:00 Pm Only
- Last Date Fee Payment : 01/09/2020
- Exam Date : 16/10/2020
- Admit Card Available : October 2020
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, documents verification and Interview.
How to apply for UPSC Indian Economic Service IES Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the official website of the UPSC (https://upsconline.nic.in/) from 11/08/2020 to 01/09/2020.
- Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.