Railway WCR Kota Apprentice 647 Posts Recruitment 2020: West Central Railway [WCR] Kota invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://mponline.gov.in for 647 Posts of ITI Apprentice in Kota and Tuglakabad.
Apply Now for Railway WCR Kota Apprentice 647 Posts Recruitment 2020.
Read Full Notification.
All details about Railway WCR Kota Apprentice 647 Posts vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 647 Posts
BTC Kota: 570 Posts
BTC Tugalakabad: 77 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should passed 10th with 50% marks and ITI in relevant field.
Age Limit as on: 01/02/2020
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/OBC: 183/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female :83/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their mark.
- Online application Begin: 29/01/2020
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 28/02/2020
How to apply for Railway WCR Kota Apprentice 647 Posts Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website of the WCR Railway Various Trade Apprentice http://mponline.gov.in/portal/Services/RailwayRecruitment/frmhome.aspx/.
- Click on the link which is given below.
- Select the Factory and desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.