Bihar BSTC JE 6379 Posts Recruitment 2020: Bihar Technical Service Commission [BSTC] Bihar invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://pariksha.nic.in/ for the 6379 posts of Junior Engineer (JE).
Read Full Notification.
All details about Bihar BSTC JE 6379 Posts vacancies such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how to, etc given below-
Post Name: Junior Engineer
Total Post: 6379 Posts
- Civil Junior Engineer: 5815 Posts
- Mechanical Junior Engineer: 432 Posts
- Electrical Junior Engineer: 132 Posts
Education Qualification: Polytechnic diploma in realted branch (3 years).
Age Limit as on: 01/08/2018
- Minimum Age: 18 year
- Maximum Age: 37 years for Male and 40 years for Female
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/EWS/OBC: 200/-
- SC/ST/PH: 50/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
|★||Click Here for RPCA University Bihar Recruitment 2020|
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List and Documents Verification.
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 17/02/2020
How to apply for Bihar BSTC JE 6379 Posts Recruitment 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the Bihar BTC http://pariksha.nic.in/.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.