Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority (BIADA) Recruitment 2017: Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority invites applications from eligible candidate to apply Offline through for the post of Stenographer on contract base.. Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Offline 2017.
Post Name: Stenographer
Total Post: 06 (English-02, Hindi-04)
1. Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline and have knowledge of Stenography in English/ Hindi with minimum speed in stenography shall be at the rate of 80 words per minute in English and 60 words per minute in Hindi with typing speed at the rate of 45 words per minute in English and 35 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
2.Computer proficiency shall be necessary qualification.
3.A certificate in Stenography issued by an Institute recognized by Central/ State Government is essential.
Age Limit as on: 31/07/2017
- Minimum Age : not mention
- Maximum Age : 50 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 500/-
- SC / ST : 500/-
Applicants required to pay 500/- in the form of bank draft drawn in favor of Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority, Payable at Patna
Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority (BIADA) Recruitment 2017
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, skill and documents verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply offline on or before 23/08/2017.
- Last Date for online application : 23/08/2017
Steps to apply for Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority Recruitment 2017:
- download form by below link.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority Recruitment 2017 Important Links