Bihar Police CSBC Forester 236 Posts Recruitment 2020: Bihar Police Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) for Environment, Forest & Climate Change Department invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through website http://csbc.bih.nic.in/A-EFC.htm for 236 posts of Vanpal or Forester.
Read Full Notification.
All details about Bihar Police CSBC Forester 236 Posts vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
Post Name: Forester for Environment, Forest & Climate Change Department
Total Post: 236 Posts
- General: 91 Posts
- EWS: 23 Posts
- BC: 24 Posts
- EBC: 49 Posts
- BC Female: 09 Posts
- SC: 37 Posts
- ST: 03 Posts
Education Qualification: 12th with Science Branch.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- General/EWS/OBC: 450/-
- SC/ST: 112/-
Applicants required to pay fees online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Test, and Documents Verification.
|Height||165 cms||160 cms||165 cms||160 cms|
|Chest||81-86 cms||79-84 cms||81-86 cms||NA|
|Walking||25 km in 4 Hours||25 km in 4 Hours||25 km in 4 Hours||14 km in 4 Hours|
- Online Application Begin: 27/07/2020
- Last Date for online application: 10/09/2020
- Last date for Pay Fees: 10/09/2020
How to apply for Bihar Police CSBC Forester 236 Posts Recruitment 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the Bihar CSBC http://csbc.bih.nic.in/A-EFC.htm.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.