Bihar Police Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission [BPSSSC] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through website http://bpssc.bih.nic.in/ for 43 posts of Range Officer in Forest Recruitment.
All details about Bihar Police Forest Range Officer 43 Posts vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
Post Name: Range Officer
Total Post: 43 Posts
- Male: 3902 Posts
- Female: 1944 Posts
Education Qualification: Graduation in Science with Animal Husbandry, Animal Pathology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology OR BCA Degree.
Age Limit as on: 01/08/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years for Male and 45 years for females.
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- General/EWS/OBC: 700/-
- SC/ST: 400/-
Applicants required to pay fees online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Documents Verification.
Physical Measurement and Test:
|Height||163 CMS||150 CMS|
|Walking||25 km in 4 hours||14 km in 4 hours|
- Online Application Begin: 13/08/2020
- Last Date for online application: 16/09/2020
- Last date for Pay Fees: 16/09/2020
How to apply for Bihar Police Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the BPPSC http://bpssc.bih.nic.in/.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.