BPSC 80 Posts Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2017: Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ for the post of Child Development Project Officer.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Post Name: Child Development Project Officer
Total Post: 30
- Gen : 15
- OBC : 10
- SC : 05
Education Qualification: Candidate should possess Bachelor Degree in any stream from any recognized University in India.
Age Limit as on: 01/08/2017
- Minimum Age : 21
- Maximum Age : 37
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 600/-
- SC/ST/PH : 150/-
- GST charge : 59/- (Other then Fees)
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or E challan by SBI Bank through Power Jyoti Option.
Selection Process and exam pattern: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, documents verification and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in from 12/09/2017 to 10/10/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 12/09/2017
- Last Date for online Registration : 10/10/2017
- Las Date for Fee Payment: 10/10/2017
- Last date for Submitting Form: 20/10/2017
- Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy: 02/11/2017
- Exam Date : Coming Soon
Steps to apply for BPSC 80 Posts Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Bihar Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2017 (http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in).
- Click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.