Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018: Canara Bank invited application from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.canarabank.com/english/ for 800 post of Probationary Officer PO Scale I.
All details about Canara Bank PO 800 vacancy given below-
Post Name: Probationary Officer [PO Scale I]
canara bank PO JMGS-I salary: 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
No. of Post: 800 Vacancy
- General: 404 Posts
- OBC: 216 Posts
- SC: 120 Posts
- ST: 60 Posts
Education Qualification: A Candidate should Posses Bachelor Degree or Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD).
COMPUTER LITERACY: Operating & working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank.
Age Limit as on: 01/10/2018
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee [includes GST @18%] :
- General/OBC: 708/-
- SC/ST/PH : 118/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
|Reasoning||50||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Discussion and Interview:
If shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview, at the time of Group Discussion and Interview, candidates will have to submit the print out of application along with other documents / certificates as mentioned below:
- Print-out of on-line application
- Print-out of GD and Interview Call Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth along with proof of certificate for applicable age relaxation, if any
- Certificates and Mark lists of SSC / SSLC / X Std., 10+2 / PUC / Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation etc.
- Caste Certificate, in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates & Disability Certificate, in case of PWBD candidates
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Identity proof
- Any other relevant documents in support of candidature.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in Objective Test.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each subject and also a minimum total score as decided by Bank to be considered for Group Discussion and Interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank in 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 candidates) will only be called for Group Discussion and Interview
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 23/10/2018
- Last Date for online application: 13/11/2018
- Examination Date: 23/12/2018
How to apply for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018:
- Go to the official website of the Canara Bank (http://www.canarabank.com/english/).
- Click on the link “Carrier”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out.
व्हाट्सएप्प या टेलीग्राम पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप या टेलीग्राम ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here