Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018: Canara Bank invited application from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.canarabank.com/english/ for 800 post of Probationary Officer PO Scale I.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
All details about Canara Bank PO 800 vacancy given below-
Post Name: Probationary Officer [PO Scale I]
canara bank PO JMGS-I salary: 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
No. of Post: 800 Vacancy
- General: 404 Posts
- OBC: 216 Posts
- SC: 120 Posts
- ST: 60 Posts
Education Qualification: A Candidate should Posses Bachelor Degree or Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD).
COMPUTER LITERACY: Operating & working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank.
Age Limit as on: 01/10/2018
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee [includes GST @18%] :
- General/OBC: 708/-
- SC/ST/PH : 118/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
|Reasoning||50||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Discussion and Interview:
If shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview, at the time of Group Discussion and Interview, candidates will have to submit the print out of application along with other documents / certificates as mentioned below:
- Print-out of on-line application
- Print-out of GD and Interview Call Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth along with proof of certificate for applicable age relaxation, if any
- Certificates and Mark lists of SSC / SSLC / X Std., 10+2 / PUC / Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation etc.
- Caste Certificate, in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates & Disability Certificate, in case of PWBD candidates
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Identity proof
- Any other relevant documents in support of candidature.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in Objective Test.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each subject and also a minimum total score as decided by Bank to be considered for Group Discussion and Interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank in 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 candidates) will only be called for Group Discussion and Interview
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 23/10/2018
- Last Date for online application: 13/11/2018
- Examination Date: 23/12/2018
How to apply for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018:
- Go to the official website of the Canara Bank (http://www.canarabank.com/english/).
- Click on the link “Carrier”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out.