Central Selection Board Of Constable (CSBC) Recruitment 2017: Central Selection Board Of Constable invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://csbc.bih.nic.in/Default.htm for the post of Bihar Police Constable. Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Bihar Police Constable
Total Post: 9900
Education Qualification: Candidate should passed 12th or intermediate exam from any recognized board in India.
Age Limit as on: 01/08/2017
- Minimum Age : 18
- Maximum Age : 25
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Central Selection Board Of Constable (CSBC) Recruitment 2017
- General/OBC/Other State: 450/-
- SC/ST : 112/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam,physical test and documents verification.
Male (General/OBC) : 165 CM
Female (General/OBC) : 155 CM
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://csbc.bih.nic.in/Default.htm from 31/07/2017 to 30/08/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 31/07/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 30/08/2017
Steps to apply for Central Selection Board Of Constable (CSBC) Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Central Selection Board Of Constable (CSBC) (http://csbc.bih.nic.in/Default.htm)
- Click on the link
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Central Selection Board Of Constable (CSBC) Recruitment 2017 Important Links