Chhattisgarh CGPSC 199 Posts Recruitment 2019: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission [CGPSC] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/ for 199 various posts.
Read Full Notification.
All details about Chhattisgarh CGPSC 199 Posts vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post and Post Name: 199 Posts
- State Civil Services: 15 Posts
- State Police Services: 11 Posts
- State Finance Service: 11 Posts
- Food Supplies & Consumer Protection Department: 01 Post
- Assistant Director / District Women & Child Development Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Director: 05 Posts
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 17 Posts
- Cooperative Inspector / Cooperative Extension Officer: 30 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer: 09 Posts
- C.G. Subordinate (Account Service): 27 Posts
- Assistant Superintendent Land Record: 19 Posts
- Nayab Tehsildar: 14 Posts
- Excise Sub Inspector: 12 Posts
- Assistant Jail Officer: 07 Posts
Education Qualification: Graduation Passed.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2019
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age for Police department Post: 28 years
- Other Post Maximum Age: 38 years
- Age Relaxation Extra for CG Candidate As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- General: 400/-
- SC/ST/OBC: 300/-
- Correction Charge: 15/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or go to nearest MP & CG Kiosk Center.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Pre Exam, Main Exam, Documents Verification and Interview.
Pre Exam Pattern:
- There will be minus marking of 1/3 marks.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: Unreserved category – 33% and Reserved categories and handicapped- 23%
|Height for Man (CM)|
Chest for Man
(बिना फुलाए – CM)
(सीना फुलाने पर 5 CM का अंतर होना चाहिए|)
Dy. Superintendent of Police
Transport Sub Inspector
|Excise Sub Inspector||165|
|District Excise Officer||164|
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 06/12/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 04/01/2020
- Online Correction last date: 17 to 13 Jan 2020
- Pre Examination Date: 09/02/2020
How to apply for Chhattisgarh CGPSC 199 Posts Recruitment 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the CGPSC http://www.psc.cg.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Online Application”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.
Chhattisgarh CGPSC 199 Posts
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|