CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 162 Posts Recruitment 2020: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission [CGPSC], Raipur invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/ for the 162 posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon.
Read Full Notification.
All details about CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 162 Posts vacancies such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how to, etc given below-
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Post Name: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Total Post: 162 Posts
- Regular Posts: 80 Posts
- Backlog Posts: 82 Posts
Education Qualification: Graduation in Veterinary Surgeon with Registration in Chhattisgarh Veterinary Council.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General: 400/-
- OBC/SC/ST/PH: 300/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification and Interview.
- Online Application Begin: 18/03/2020
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 16/04/2020
- Correction Date: 19-25 April 2020
How to apply for CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 162 Posts Recruitment 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the MPPSC http://www.psc.cg.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.