Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch Recruitment 2018: Indian Coast Guard invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/Default.aspx for the post of Cook and Steward as Navik (Domestic Branch) 02/2018.
All details about Coast Guard Domestic Branch 02/2018 vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name: Cook and Steward
(i) Cook: They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation.
(ii) Steward: They would be required to serve food in the officer’s messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation.
Education Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10th class with at least minimum 50% marks. For ST/SC Candidate only 45% marks requiered.
Age Limit as on: 01/10/2018
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee: 0/-
Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch Recruitment 2018 – Cook and Steward
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Shortlisting by percetage, Documents Verification, Written Exam, Physical Exam, Medical Examination.
Written Exam: The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects Quantitative Aptitude, athematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Height: Minimum height 157 cms.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age +-10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing: Normal.
- Visual Standard: 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye).
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 10/02/2018
- Last Date for online application: 16/02/2018
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: from 05/03/2018 to 12/03/2018
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch Recruitment 2018:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard (WEBSITE NAME) or Click on below link “Apply Online” from STARTING DATE to END DATE.
- Click on the link “”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|