Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch Result 2020: Indian Coast Guard has invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/Default.aspx for the post of Cook and Steward as Navik (Domestic Branch) 01/2020.
Download Result Now.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Read full notification.
All details about Coast Guard Domestic Branch 01/2020 vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name: Cook and Steward
(i) Cook: They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation.
(ii) Steward: They would be required to serve food in the officer’s messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation.
Education Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10th class with at least minimum 50% marks. For ST/SC Candidate only 45% marks requiered.
Age Limit as on: 01/04/2020
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee: 0/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Shortlisting by percentage, Documents Verification, Written Exam, Physical Exam, Medical Examination.
Written Exam: The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Height: Minimum height 157 cms.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age +-10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing: Normal.
- Visual Standard: 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye).
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 30/10/2019
- Last Date for online application: 08/11/2019
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: from 17/11/2019 to 22/11/2019
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/Default.aspx.
- Click on the link “Download Result”
- Download pdf file and check your roll number or name.
- Download Result and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|