Indian Coast Guard admit Card 2017: Indian Coast Guard Ministry of Defense announced admit card or hall ticket ON-LINE through website http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/index.html for the post of Yantrik 01/2018 Batch. Those Candidates who want to download their admit card can visit below on this page.
Indian coast guard hall ticket or admit card download here for yantrik 01/2018 batch, recently Indian coast guard has open online form for yantrik post.
Post Name: Yantrik 01/2018 Batch
Total Post: Post number was not mentioned by Indian Coast Guard on Portal.
Education Qualification: Candidate should posses Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering with minimum with 60% aggregate marks from recognized University in India.
Age Limit as on:
- Minimum Age : 01/02/1996
- Maximum Age : 31/01/2000
- Both date included and Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2018 Hall ticket 2017
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit list, written exam, physical test, Medical and documents verification.
The written test will be conducted at following recruitment centers.
- Mumbai –Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony ,Mumbai – 30
- Chennai– Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai-13
- Kolkata – Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 161
- Noida – Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will be conducted for all those who qualify the
written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig i.e. Sport
Shoe, T-shirt and Trouser etc. Qualifying PFT as per the standards given below-
is compulsory. The PFT will consist as under:-
(i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
(ii) 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
(iii) 10 Push ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
(a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per
medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel
(b) Height. Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates
from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
(c) Chest. Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
(d) Weight. Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.
(e) Hearing. Normal
(f) No Cardio-vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet
etc. infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, varicose vein,
corrective surgery for eye sight etc.
(g) Visual Standards. 6/24 without glasses and 6/9 & 6/12 with glasses for
Better Eye and Worse Eye respectively.
(h) Tattoo(s). Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the
body. However, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal
areas communities as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates
permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from
inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of
hand. Details in this regard are available on the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
How to download admit card Indian Coast Guard 01/2018 Recruitment 2017 :
- Go to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2017 (http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/index.html)
- Click on the admit card link and submit Email Id or Registration No.
- Download admit Card and take a extra print out of the same for further reference.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
[यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।]
Indian Coast Guard yantirk 01/2018 Recruitment Important Links
Download Admit Card