Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2017: Indian Coast Guard Ministry of Defense announced admit card or hall ticket ON-LINE through website http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/index.html for the post of Yantrik 01/2018 Batch.
Those Candidates who want to download their admit card can visit below on this page.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Indian coast guard hall ticket or admit card download here for yantrik 01/2018 batch, recently Indian coast guard has an open online form for the yantrik post.
Post Name: Yantrik 01/2018 Batch.
Total Post: Post number was not mentioned by Indian Coast Guard on Portal.
Education Qualification: Candidate should possess Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering with minimum with 60% aggregate marks from recognized University in India.
Age Limit as on:
- Minimum Age: 01/02/1996
- Maximum Age: 31/01/2000
- Both dates included and Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Merit list, written exam, physical test, Medical, and documents verification.
The written test will be conducted at the following recruitment centers.
- Mumbai –Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony, Mumbai – 30.
- Chennai– Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai-13.
- Kolkata – Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th-floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 161.
- Noida – Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will be conducted for all those who qualify the
written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig i.e. Sport
Shoe, T-shirt, and Trouser, etc. Qualifying PFT as per the standards are given below-
is compulsory. The PFT will consist as under:-
(i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
(ii) 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
(iii) 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
How to download Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2017 (http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/index.html).
- Click on the admit card link and submit Email Id or Registration No.
- Download Admit Card and take an extra print out of the same for further reference.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
Download Admit Card