CSIO 31 Posts Technician Vacancy 2017: Central Scientific Instruments Organization(CSIO) invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.csio.res.in for the 31 post of Technician.
About CISO: Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO), a constituent unit of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), is a premier national laboratory dedicated to research, design and development of scientific and industrial instruments.
It is a multi-disciplinary and multi-dimensional apex industrial research & development organisation in the country to stimulate growth of Instrument Industry in India covering wide range and applications.
All details about Central Scientific Instruments Organization [CISR] vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Vacancy Details- 31 Post
Central Scientific Instruments Organization [CISR]
|Candidates should passed 10th with 50% (science subject) and ITI certificate in relevant certificate with relevant experience.click here for qualification details|
Candidate can apply for more then one post and send hard copy separately for each post.
Age Limit as on: 13/11/2017
Maximum age: 28 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
CSIO Vacancy 2017- 31 Post Technician
- General/OBC: 500/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women: 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using sbi into Power Jyoti Account Number 33004547024(maintained at SBI Sector C, Chandigarh).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Pay Scale (Salary):
- 29,651/- [New Delhi & Chennai]
Salary mean approximate total emoluments on minimum of scale as on 01.07.2017 including House Rent Allowance in Chandigarh/New Delhi/Chennai. CSIR-CSIO may provide residential accommodation, if available, as per rules.
[यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।]
- Online application Begin :03/10/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment :03/11/2017 upto 05:00 PM
- Last Date for Sending Hard Copy of application: 13/11/2017
How to apply for CSIO 31 Posts Technician Vacancy 2017?
- Go to the official website of the Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CISR) csio.res.in from 03/10/2017 to 03/11/2017.
- Click on the link “Career”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
- Send hard copy of form along with This computer generated application (Print-out) duly signed together with recent passport size photograph and accompanied by self attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials insupport of age, educational qualifications (including conversion formula from CGPA to percentage), experience certificate, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable, along with application Fee Deposit Slip (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope (separate envelope for each post) super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post Code ___________)” by Registered/Speed Post to the address:- Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation, Sector 30-C, Chandigarh-160030 (India), so as to reach on or before 13.11.2017.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.