CTET December Online Form Result 2019: Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://ctet.nic.in/CMS/PUBLIC/HOME.aspx for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test [CTET] December 2019.
Read Full Notification.
All details about CTET December Online 2019 such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how to, etc given below-
Test Name: Central Teacher Eligibility Test [CTET] December 2019
Education Qualification: D.El.Ed. OR B.Ed.
- General/OBC: 700/-
- SC/ST/PH: 350/-
- General/EWS/OBC: 1200/-
- SC/ST/PH: 600/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam.
- Online Application Begin: 19/08/2019
- Last Date for online application: 18/09/2019
- Last Date for fees payment: 23/09/2019 up to 03:30 PM Only.
- Online Correction: 27/09/2019 to 03/10/2019
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 25/11/2019
- Examination Date: 08/12/2019
How to apply for CTET December Online Form Result 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the CTET http://ctet.nic.in/CMS/PUBLIC/HOME.aspx.
- Click on the link “Answer Key”
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Form and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.
CTET December Online Form