Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017: Dena Bank is a leading Public Sector Bank with 18000 branches across the country. Dena Bank is recruiting around 300 Probationary Officers this year. This Probationary officer will be under Junior Management Grade Scale-I (JMG Scale 1).
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
विभिन्न प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं की तैयारी के लिये महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न Click Here
The Probationary Officers will be be required to go through 12 months of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance through ‘Amity University’.
The last date of applying online will be 09th May 2017. Read below to get the Direct Link to Apply for Dena Bank PO Recruitment for 2017, Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary (Stipend), Exam Pattern, etc.
Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Bank Jobs and Completed the Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online 2017.
Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Details Total: 300 Post
General : 206 | OBC : 22 | SC : 62 | ST : 10
|No. of students intake per batch|
|Unreserved||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Out of which|
Education Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with At Least Minimum 60% Marks.
- For SC / ST / PH : 55% Marks.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2017 :
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 29 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 400/-
- SC / ST / PH : 50/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Mode Only
Important Dates :
- Application Begin: 18/04/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online: 09/05/2017
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 09/05/2017
- Exam Date Online: 11/06/2017
- Admit Card Available: 30/05/2017
Dena Bank PO Selection Procedure :
- You will be selected for the post of Probationary Officers after 3 stages of Selection Process.
- The 3 stages of the process will be:
- Online Written Test (Objective + Descriptive)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- The exam pattern for Dena Bank PO Recruitment is given below.
Dena Bank PO Exam Pattern :
|Type of Test||Name of
|General Awareness (Related to Banking
Minimum qualifying marks for the interview will be 40% (35% in the case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD candidates). Marks obtained in the interview will be counted for merit ranking.
- You will have to obtain a minimum score in the written test to get through to the Group Discussion and Interview.
- Written Objective Test will be qualifying in nature. The Written Descriptive Text will be evaluated only after securing qualifying marks in the Objective Test.
- Negative Marking – 1/4th (or 0.25 marks) per the wrong answer.
- A Sample Test will be uploaded in the same time when Call-letters will be published on Dena Bank’s Website.
- The centers for the online exam are mentioned in the Official Notification.
- After Online test, you will appear for a Group Discussion and Interview.