DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE) invites applications from eligible ITI Diploma Holders candidate to apply ONLINE through www.drdo.gov.in for 116 posts of apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Apply Now for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Read Full Notification for ITI apprenticeship training.
This is a great opportunity for ITI student to apply in India’s one of the top company for apprenticeship form 2020.
All details about DRDO Apprentice Trainees Recruitment 2020 such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Payment or PayScale, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
- Candidates should possess ITI (Relevant Trades)
Note For qualifying examination: Applications of those candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared as on 01/03/2020 will not be considered for training.
Provisional Degree Certificates of qualifying exam would however be acceptable during the time of joining, but final NCVT certificates shall have to be submitted as & when received.
Total Number of Post for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 : 116 Post
|ITI Apprentice Trainee Trade Wise Vacancy Details|
|S.No||Name of the Trade||Total|
|1||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||23|
|8||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||05|
Age Limit (As on 01/03/2020):
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 27 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule. (Unreserved category – 27 yrs, OBC – 30 yrs, SC/ST – 32 yrs, PWD – 37 yrs)
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे|
- General/OBC: 0/-
- SC/ST : 0/-
Duration of Training & Stipend :
Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training for 1 Year and current stipend are given below for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 .
- For COPA, PAINTER, PLUMBER & WELDER Rs.7700/- per month.
- For OTHER TRADES Rs.8050/- per month.
- No other allowances will be paid during the entire period of Apprenticeship training.
Document Required for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- 10th (or) 12th Mark sheet and Certificate
- ITI Mark sheets and NCVT Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
- ITI Apprentice Trainees: Selection under candidates will be carried out by shortlisting on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by Screening test/Interview.
- Screening test / Interview (or) both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through mail & SMS.
- Online Application Begin: March 2020
- Last Date for online application: 03/04/2020 up to 05 PM
How to apply for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Registration of ITI candidates on NCVT MIS portal (https://ncvtmis.gov.in) is mandatory. Registration No. is to be uploaded while filling the Apprentice online application 2020 and this No. is liable to be verified at the time of interview / Document verification.
- Interested & eligible candidates can register NCVT MIS portal then Go to the official website of the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) www.rac.gov.in.
- Click on the link which is given below.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out.
Those Candidates who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.
Important Links For DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020