Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2017: Dredging Corporation of India invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.dredge-india.com for the post of Trainee Electrical Officer on contract basis.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
विभिन्न प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं की तैयारी के लिये महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न Click Here
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Trainee Electrical Officer
Total Post: 15
Education Qualification: Should have completed 4 years Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation recognized by any State or Central Government or AICTE and must have completed 4 months Electro Technical Officer course from DG Shipping Approved Institutes.
Age Limit as on: 30/06/2017
- Minimum Age : not mention
- Maximum Age : 30
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 1000/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, documents verification and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.dredge-india.com from 22/07/2017 to 05/08/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 22/07/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 05/08/2017
Steps to apply for Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Dredging Corporation of India (www.dredge-india.com)
- Click on the link
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.