ESIC Indore Final Result 2019: Employee State Insurance Corporation [ESIC] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments for 106 posts of Post Paramedical and Nursing Staff in Indore [Madhya Pradesh] and also in various other cities.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
ESIC द्वारा भारत के विभिन्न शहरो में पेरामेडिकल और नर्सिंग स्टाफ के 1007 पदों के रिजल्ट आ चुके है|
All details about ESIC vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
ESIC Indore Total Post: 106 Post
ESIC Indore Final Result 2019 Download Now
Post-Wise Education Qualification:
- Staff Nurse: Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent qualification for male nurse and Registered nurse with Nursing Council.
- Pharmacist: Degree in Pharmacy/Senior Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & registered as a pharmacist.
- Dietician: Degree or Master Degree in Home Science with Nutrition Subject or Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics and 1-year practical experience in the Dietetics department of a Hospital.
- Lab Technician: 12th with Diploma in MLT and One Year experience in the field of Laboratory Techniques.
- OT Assistant: 12th with Science with one Year experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital.
- Lab Assistant: 12th with Diploma in MLT from an Institute recognized by the AICTE.
- Jr. MRT: 12th with six months training course for Medical Record Technician or six months experience of especially in coding and indexing work and working knowledge of computers.
- Homeopathy Pharmacist: 12th with At least 2 years experience as a Homeopathic Pharmacist or 3 years experience under a registered Homeopathic Practitioner.
Age Limit as on 21/01/2019
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: Post Wise has given above.
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Documents for Uploading:
- Left Thumb Impression
- Declaration [“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”]
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- General/OBC: 500/-
- SC/ST/Female: 250/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card after completing of Application Form minimum 24 to 36 hours candidate needs to Make Payment.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification.
Examination scheme for Written Test:
- No. of Question: 125
- Marks: 125 Marks
- Time: 02 Hours
- Negative marking of 0.25.
100 Questions based on Technical professional/Subject/Post and 25 Questions on Aptitude / General Awareness / General intelligence / Arithmetic Ability.
- Online application Begin: Dec 2018
- Last Date for online application: 21/01/2019
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 24/01/2019
How to Download ESIC Indore Final Result 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the ESIC https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the post and check your name.
- If your name available then take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
Download Final Result