FCI Category 2 Manager 330 Posts Recruitment 2019: Food Corporation of India [FCI] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://fci.gov.in/ for the 330 Various Manager Level Posts.
Read Full Notification.
All details about FCI Category 2 Manager 330 Posts Job such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how to, etc given below-
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Post Name & Total Posts: 330 Posts
- Manager (General): [East: 02, North: 08, West: 01, South: 09, North East: 02]
- Manager (Depot): [East: 20, North: 46, West: 04, South: 06, North East: 11]
- Manager (Movement): [East: 00, North: 12, West: 01, South: 19, North East: 00]
- Manager (Accounts): [East: 09, North: 68, West: 07, South: 30, North East: 07]
- Manager (Technical): [East: 05, North: 44, West: 01, South: 00, North East: 03]
- Manager (Civil Engineering): [East: 00, North: 04, West: 00, South: 00, North East: 03]
- Manager (Electrical, Mechanical Engineering): [East: 0, North: 05, West: 0, South: 0, North East: 0]
- Manager (Hindi): [East: 01, North: 00, West: 01, South: 01, North East: 00]
Zone Wise Vacancy:
- East: 37
- North: 187
- West: 15
- South: 65
- North East: 26
- Manager (General): Graduation Passed with 60% marks and SC/ST: 55% marks.
- Manager (Depot): Graduation Passed with 60% marks and SC/ST: 55% marks.
- Manager (Movement): Graduation Passed with 60% marks and SC/ST: 55% marks.
- Manager (Accounts): Company Secretaries/ CA Exam Passed.
- Manager (Technical): B.SC Agriculture OR BE / B.Tech.
- Manager (Civil Engineering): Engineering Degree in Civil.
- Manager (Electrical, Mechanical Engineering): Engineering Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Manager (Hindi): Master Degree in Hindi.
Age Limit as on: 01/08/2019
- Maximum Age for Manager (Hindi): 35 Year
- Maximum Age for Other Posts: 28 Year
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/OBC: 800/-
- SC/ST/PH: 0/-
- All Category Female: 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification and Interview.
- Online Application Begin: 28/09/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 27/10/2019
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: Nov / Dec 2019
How to apply for FCI Category 2 Manager 330 Posts Recruitment 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the FCI http://fci.gov.in/.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.