Federal Bank Clerk and Officer Admit Card 2017: Federal Bank Clerk and Officer invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.federalbank.co.in for the post of Clerk and Officer.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Federal Bank Clerk and Officer.
Total Post: Not Mention
|Post Name||Age Limit||Eligibility||Application Fee|
|Clerk||Candidates shall not exceed 24 years as on 01.07.2017 (candidates should be|
born on or after 02.07.1993) for being eligible for the post of Clerk
|Bachelor Degree in Science Stream with at Least Minimum 55% Marks. Class 10 and 12 with 60% Marks||General / OBC : 500/-|
SC / ST : 250/-
|Officer||Candidates shall not exceed 26 years as on 01.07.2017 (candidates should be|
born on or after 02.07.1991) for being eligible for the post of Officer
|Master Degree in any Subject with at Least Minimum 60% Marks and Class 10 and 12 with 60% Marks.||General / OBC : 700/-|
SC / ST : 350/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, skill/proficiency/physical test and documents verification.
- Officer (in Scale I) Candidate who joins the Bank as Officer in Scale I will be offered the following pay scale:`23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
- Clerk Candidate who joins the Bank as Clerk will be offered the following pay scale:
`11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230– 1310/1 – 31540
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.federalbank.co.in from 23/08/2017 to 04/09/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin :23/08/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment :04/09/2017
Steps to apply for Federal Bank Clerk and Officer Admit Card 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Federal Bank Clerk and Officer (www.federalbank.co.in)
- Click on the link
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 – SSC Multitasking Exam Date 2017