GATE Admit Card 2019
Indian Institute of Technology [IIT] Madras has invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ONLINE through website http://gate.iitm.ac.in/ for Admission for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering [GATE 2019].
Now you can see your form status, whether your form is rejected or accepted.
All details about GATE Admission Form 2019 such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Education Qualification: Passed / Appearing B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharm / B.Arch / B.Sc. Research / B.S. M.Sc. / MA / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech / Dual Degree / Integrated Courses. For more details click on notification link, which is given below.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 1500/-
- SC/ST/PH : 750/-
- Female: 750/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam.
Written Exam: According to branch.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 01/09/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 01/10/2018
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 04/01/2019
- Result Date: 16/03/2019
How to Download GATE Admit Card 2019?
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the IIT Madras http://gate.iitm.ac.in/.
- Click on the link “Download Admit Card”
- Enter your application Number or Email ID with your Password.
- Download admit card and take a print out for future reference.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Rejected Candidates||Click Here|
|Duplicate Candidates||Click Here|
|Accept Candidate||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|