IIT Guwahati Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE 2018: Indian Institute of Technology IIT Guwahati invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/ for Admission for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2018).
Those Candidates who Are Interested to take admission in B.Tech. and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2018)
Education Qualification: Passed / Appearing B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharm / B.Arch / B.Sc. Research / B.S. M.Sc. / MA / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech / Dual Degree / Integrated Courses
- For more information see notification.
Age Limit as on:
- Minimum Age : not Mention
- Maximum Age : not mention
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 1500/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female: 750/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the written exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/ from 01/09/2017 to 05/10/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 01/09/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 05/10/2017
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 05/01/2018
- written test for all disciplines: 3-4 & 10-11 February 2018
- Result Declared: 17/03/2018
Steps to apply for IIT Guwahati Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE 2018:
- Go to the official website of the IIT Guwahati GATE 2018 Online Form (http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/)
- Click on the link
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Download Admit Card