Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017: Department of State Transport, Haryana invites applications from ITI qualified candidates for the post of Temporary Helpers and Storeman in the Depot of Haryana Roadways for filling up 908 Vacancies.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 30th April 2017.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Those Candidates Are Interested in Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline 2017.
Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 – 869 Post
|Name of the Posts Total Vacancies Detail|
|Store Man||33 Vacancies|
Age Limit as on 30/04/2017 :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- 16900/- Entry pay [₹ 4440-7440+GP, 1300/- (Pre-revised)]
- An applicant must (a) be a citizen of India, (b) be of good moral character (c) be of sound health (d) not have more than one spouse living.
- Helper – Candidate should have passed an 02 Year ITI (NCVT/SCVT/NAC) Certificate course in the respective trade.
- Storeman – Candidate should have passed out an ITI (NCVT/SCVT/NAC) Certificate course in Motor Mechanic Trade.
- The applicants belonging to General category are required to deposit a fee of ₹ 100 as application processing fee. The candidates of SC/BC candidates of Haryana only are required to deposit a fee of ₹ 25 as application processing fee.
- The fee shall be deposited through E-Challan and original copy of challan is to be attached with the application form as proof.
- No concession of the fee is admissible to SC/BC applicants of other States. The ESM applicants of Haryana are exempted from payment of a fee.
Selection Process of Haryana Roadways offline :
- The selection process will include criteria of merit, selection of 12 times of applicants in each trade for practical trade test and final selection list.
How to Apply:
- Eligible Interested Candidates apply in the prescribed format. Completed applications along with self-attested photocopies of documents should be reached to Concerned Depots of Haryana Roadways Addresses. The closing date for receipt of applications is 30/04/2017.
|Date of publication||30-March-2017|
|Opening Date for Submitting Application Form||30-03-2017|
|Closing Date – Application form submission||30-04-2017|
|Closing date for deposit of Application fee||30-04-2017|
Download Application Form