IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.ibps.in for the 1315 post of IBPS Specialist Officer.
All details about IBPS SO vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale 1)
|4 Years Bachelor Degree (graduation) in Agricultural / Horticulture / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science / Dairy Science / Agri. Engineering / Fishery Science / Pisciculture / Agri Marketing & Cooperation / Co- operation & Banking / Agro-Forestry|
I.T. Officer Scale I
|Four Years Bachelor Engineering / Technology Degree in Computer Science / Computer Application / Inform|
ation Technology / Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation. / PG Degree in Same Stream OR Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with DOEACC ‘B’ level
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale 1)
|Master PG Degree in Hindi With English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Master PG Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as Subjects At The Degree (Graduation) Level|
|A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB / BALLB) and Enrolled as an Advocate With Bar Council|
|Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBM / PGDBM with Specialization in Marketing.|
HR / Personnel Officer (Scale 1)
|Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Full time Post Graduate Degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HR / HRD / Social Work / Labour Law|
[यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।]
Age Limit As On 27/11/2017 :
- Minimum age 20 Year
- Maximum age 30 Year
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 600/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
- Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
IBPS SO 2017 Exam Dates & Important Dates :
- Application Online Start Date : 07/11/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 27/11/2017
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fee : 27/11/2017
- Exam Date Prelim : 30-31 December 2017
- Exam Date Mains : 28/01/2018
- Interview : February 2018
IBPS SO 2017 Exam Pattern :
This year Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has brought a major change in the IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 Exam Pattern. Till last year, there used to be only one examination then followed by an interview. However, this year there will be a 2 tier examination. The preliminary exam will be a qualifying phase for the mains and candidates will have to meet the cut-offs of prelims to be eligible to appear for Mains exam.
How to apply for IBPS Specialist Officer [SO] Recruitment 2017?
- Go to the official website of the IBPS www.ibps.in from 07/11/2017 to 27/11/2017.
- Click on the link “VACANCIES”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Link Activate on 07/11/2017