Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2017: Join Indian Army Are Invited to Online Application Form 2017 for the Recruitment of 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme TES 38 Batch Vacancy.
Those 10+2 Intermediate Candidates Are Interested and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2017
Education Qualification :
- Only Unmarried Male Candidates Are Eligible
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate with at Least Minimum 70% Aggregate Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths PCM Stream
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 16 Year 6 Month
- Candidates Not Be Born Before : 01/07/1998
- Maximum Age : 19 Year 6 Month
- Candidates Not be Born After : 01/07/2001
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Category Candidates Only Applied the Online Form TES 37
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 16/15/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 14/06/2017 at 10:00 AM
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Instructions to Apply online Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme :
1. Log on to website joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. Click on “Notifications” under Officers Selection
3. Again click on “Register/ Apply Online”
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form
5. Take print out of online application form for future use.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of cut off % applied as decided by the Recruiting Directorate. Selection Centre allotment & SSB dates info will be intimated via Email/SMS to shortlisted candidates.
Thereafter shortlisted candidates will have to undergo Services Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB) from August 2017 onwards.