Indian Army Law Graduate Recruitment 2017: Indian Army invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for the post of Law Graduate – Judge Advocate General Branch (JAG) Entry Scheme 20th Course April 2018. Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Law Graduate – Judge Advocate General Branch (JAG) Entry Scheme 20th Course April 2018
Total Post: 14
Education Qualification: 1. Candidates should Possess minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree
- Registration with Bar council of India/ State, be from a College/ University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2018
- Minimum Age : 21
- Maximum Age : 27
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
Indian Army Law Graduate Recruitment 2017
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview and Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 25/07/2017 to 23/08/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 25/07/2017
- Last Date for online application: 23/08/2017
Steps to apply for Indian Army Law Graduate Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the VACANCY NAME (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in)
- Click on the link
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Indian Army Law Graduate Recruitment 2017 Important Links