INDIAN ARMY NCC Special Entry Scheme 43rd Course 2017: Indian Army invites applications from eligible candidate to apply Online from the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for the post of NCC Men- General, Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel and NCC Women – General, Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel under NCC Special Entry Scheme 43rd Course 2017. Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Offline 2017.
- NCC Men: 50 Posts
- General : 45 Posts
- Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel :05 Post
- NCC Women : 04 Post
- General : 03 Post
- Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel: 01 Post.
Total Post: 54
INDIAN ARMY NCC Special Entry Scheme 43rd Course 2017
Education Qualification: Candidates should Possess Degree or pursuing in the last year of degree with minimum 50.00% in all semester/year from a recognized University and also candidate should have NCC ‘C’ Certificate. For battle casualties there is no need of NCC Certificate.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2018
- Minimum Age : 19
- Maximum Age : 25
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam,physical test and documents verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply Online from 25/07/2017 at 10:00 Hrs to 23/08/2017 at 10:00 Hrs.
For Ward of Battle Casualties: Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with relevant documents by post to Directorate General Recruiting/ Rtg-A, NCC Entry, West Block, R.K.Puram, New DFelhi-110066 on or before 29-08-2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin :25/07/2017 at 10:00 Hrs
- Last Date for online application:23/08/2017 At 10:00 Hrs
Steps to apply for INDIAN ARMY NCC Special Entry Scheme 43rd Course 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the registration link
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
INDIAN ARMY NCC Special Entry Scheme 43rd Course 2017 Important Links